24 October 2013
- The Service and the materials contained are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TM makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of accuracy, completeness and reasonableness of the Service for a particular purpose of the Customer. Further, TM does not warrant that the Service will not be interrupted or error-free.
- Save for loss or damage due to injury or death arising from the gross negligence or willful default of TM, TM shall not be liable to the Customer for any direct and incidental loss, cost, claim, liability, expenses, demands or damages whatsoever (including any loss of profits, loss of savings or incidental or consequential damages), arising out of the Customer’s failure or inability to use such Service or arising from the use of the Service as provided by TM hereunder. TM’s liability (if any) is limited to restore the Service and if necessary to replace the defective materials in the Website.
- TM shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or any damages sustained by reason of any disclosure, inadvertent or otherwise in any information concerning the User Account particulars unless due to gross negligence or willful default of TM.
- While every care is taken by TM in the provision of the Service, TM shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The Customer shall be solely responsible, and TM shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of any telecommunications system, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.